ShowHide recently viewed
Catbells or Cat bells in Keswick is probably one of the most walked peaks of the Lake District. It has a height of 451 metres, or 1480 feet in old money and sits next to the majestic Derwentwater. Catbells is located in Cumbria, part of the lake district national park Cat bell Catbell catbells lakedistrict Lake district national park
Your Personal art curator
- Immediate expert wall art advice
- Knowledge and experience in bespoke wall art
- Advice & guidance with your art purchase
- Reassurance that your chosen art is right for you
- Opening hours 9AM-5PM (GMT) Mon-Fri
Speak to an art expert
Our trustpilot reviews
Our wall art in the homes of happy customers
Why shop with us?
At Photo4me we have created a huge Gallery of high quality photographs created by photographers from all over the world.
We believe that in our collection there’s a picture you would love to have as Wall Art in your home – and we’ve developed a highly sophisticated search tool to help you find it.