ShowHide recently viewed
10% OFF ALL ART · EVENT ENDS 09 October 2022 · Prices include FREE UK shipping
Terms and Conditions for our Customers
- Please check your items immediately upon receipt.
Damaged goods must be notified to Photo4me LLP within 3 business days of delivery. Please call or email us immediately.
- Please supply digital photos clearly showing where the print has been damage, failure to do so could result in a forfeit of a reprint.
- Photo4me accepts Visa, Mastercard or express Paypal checkout for payments made on the site. Photo4me can also accept a secure Paypal e-transfer and in rare cases we will accept personal cheques, but items will not be dispatched until Photo4me have received cleared funds in their account.
- If you would like to receive a VAT Invoice receipt, please contact customer care and allow at least (14) working days for the request to be fulfilled. This will be dispatched by customer services.
- Credit card information or payment information is not stored on the Photo4me website or the Photo4me server.
- Photo4me use various couriers for a 24hour delivery service. Once a parcel has left the depot, the courier should deliver the parcel the next working day but this may vary for each service provider and on your location. Please note that Photo4me cannot refund postage if your parcel is not delivered in the 3-5 working days and responsibility cannot be taken for any disruption to a courier’s service.
- Sometimes, for events beyond the control of Photo4me may occur, and Photo4me may not be able to deliver in the period specified. Reasons for failure to deliver in specified lead time may include accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of the courier. Every effort will be made to rectify matters as soon as practicable.
- All times specified on the website are stated as average delivery times and should be treated as a guide as these times can change without notice.
- An additional delivery charge will be levied in respect of delivery of exchanged item.
- In the event of a refund, the customer must send back the product at his or her own expense. Photo4me will refund the exact amount paid during the initial transaction which will not include any fees levied for delivery costs.
- Where Photo4me supply material to assist in the hanging/affixing of an item to the wall you must ensure the instructions are followed precisely where provided or that the item is hung/affixed by a professional with experience in hanging art on walls. Photo4me take no liability for items purchased on their website that fall/break/cause injury where they were not correctly affixed/hung on the wall. You are responsible for any damage caused by the item purchased on the website.
- Due to the bespoke nature of our product, Photo4me respectfully ask all customers to choose their images with care and consideration. Every item sold will be made upon order to your specific requirements. Photo4me will not refund if the customer does not like the image they selected and ordered. In exceptional cases an offer to change the picture may be agreed at Photo4me’s sole discretion, and the customer will assume all costs incurred by Photo4me in the manufacturing and shipping of the item being offered as an exchange.
- In the unlikely event of a manufacturing error being made and the wrong item being dispatched Photo4me will re-manufacture the correct product at no extra cost to you. This would not constitute a refund but a rectification.
- Photo4me is not responsible for items lost during the return delivery. You will be responsible for the parcel until it reaches Photo4me. Please return items with a proof of posting and or tracking number.
- If you decide that the print you have ordered is not large enough then Photo4me will make a larger one for you, however you will have to pay for the return, any additional costs incurred for materials and manufacturing as well as all associated shipping costs of the larger item.
- Picture too big? If you decide that the print you have ordered is too big then Photo4me will make a smaller one for you however, you will be responsible for the costs of any return and all additional costs incurred for materials and manufacturing costs as well as all associated shipping costs of the smaller item. Although the product may be less than what was paid for the larger item, Photo4me cannot refund the difference in the balance due the man-hours and materials it takes to remake the item.
- Where Photo4me have asked for an item to be destroyed and proof of this to be provided it is expected that you will do so with due diligence and care. Any injury occurring as a result of the destruction of the item is at your own risk and Photo4me will not be liable in any way for injuries sustained due to your actions.
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
- Please bear in mind that due to different monitor settings, resolutions and computer configurations the final outcome may differ from the image seen on the screen. A difference between the colour created by computer monitors and what is printed on a product may occur. Photo4me use the best proofing software that directs the printers to get an exact reproduction of the colours on the product which the photographer intended and uploaded to the site.
- You are permitted to use the Photo4me website for your own purposes. You are not however allowed to modify, copy or take any content from the website without consent from Photo4me; this includes all pictures, information, and code. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission which can be withheld at the sole discretion of Photo4me.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents. Discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites and servers do sometimes encounter downtime due to a various technical issues for which Photo4me will not be liable. In the event of such down time Photo4me apologise for any inconveniences caused.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- Photo4me take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on the Photo4me website is correct. However, l human error may occur from time to time and there may be mistakes which Photo4me will endeavour to keep tot a minimum.
- Photo4me take every email and phone call seriously and professionally and will endeavour to answer any questions and listen with the view to solve problems or queries you may have.
We deliver worldwide
When ordering online please indicate any special delivery requirements or conditions to delivery when placing your order. This can be done by contacting customer care.
All prices quoted on the Photo4me website are in UK Sterling other than where specifically stated.
Our trustpilot reviews
Our wall art in the homes of happy customers
Why shop with us?
At Photo4me we have created a huge Gallery of high quality photographs created by photographers from all over the world.
We believe that in our collection there’s a picture you would love to have as Wall Art in your home – and we’ve developed a highly sophisticated search tool to help you find it.